Donnerstag, August 19

Touch a new day

// Take a break now, turn it around
Put my mind in a jamboree
Never felt that feeling that I can feel
When you´re near to me //

// God knows I´ve never given more
Than I do do do today, ´cause I
Give it back what you´re giving to me
And there´s a lot more coming in your way //

// Cause I can touch a new day
Just by playing in a new play
I have got some brand new thoughts
And you will be a part in all these //


// I like the smell of fresh hay
I wont stop right now to inhale
I have got some brand new flavours
Going in and out of my mind //

// Straight in from a lousy time
I took off on a cloudy day
Not knowing that a little climb
Could turn it in another way //

// It appears as a matter of fact
A little break off to the side
Can change more things that you´ve ever thought of
Ain´t no reason to hide //

// Come on over, listen to me
Enjoy your ride on my way to now
It might be you more clever than me
But we can complement
Each other somehow //


// Get back to the depth of your soul
And unwind on a hanging seat
You get more when you leave behind
Some of the things you don´t really need //

Touch a new Day

Ps: Das war also der 2. Teil von Mittwoch :) Heut waren wir auf dem Flohmarkt in Berlin, es wurden viele, viele feine kleine Dinge gekauft- also lasst euch überraschen...Außerdem waren wir beim Tag der offenen Tür des Verkehrsamts- oder so^^ weil dort eine Band namens Bakkushan aufgetreten ist- auch sehr fein :) das absolut beste war aber der Fotoautomat, bei dem man kostenlos Bilder machen konnte. Wurde natürlich schamlos ausgenutzt :D
...Und ach ja: morgen gehts für uns wieder zur Sache! Also gewissermaßen an die Arbeit. Und wie gesagt es wird unser letztes Jahr- aaahhh nein ich möchte das morgen nicht! Wenigstens hatten wir einen wundervollen letzten Ferientag :D

im Gedenken an den morgigen Tag, bisous bisous

Keine Kommentare: